Graduate Public Health Engineer
BuroHappold Engineering’s Warsaw team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects - including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
Our holistic, multidisciplinary design environment affords our engineers the freedom and creativity to push the boundaries of sustainable building technology across HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines in close collaboration with practice-wide specialist groups such as sustainability & physics, facades, lighting, and technology.
Graduate Public Health EngineerNumer referencyjny: GPHE/jobs.pl Miejsce pracy: Warszawa (mazowieckie)
More about the role...
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent BuroHappold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant BuroHappold staff are informed of client matters.
- Master Degree in Public Health Engineering.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit and other relevant engineering software
- Good English & Polish skills, German would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Polish standards
- Well practiced communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving
What's in it for you:
- Operate within a truly multidisciplinary environment, capitalising on BuroHappold’s extensive knowledge base in building physics, micro-climate analysis, computation fluid dynamics, climate change mitigation and energy master planning to inform truly environmentally responsive MEP designs
- Employee Benefits such as medical care, sport card etc.
- Excellent office location