In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Today we have over 450 people in 14 offices around the world including the UK, Poland, China, Russia, and Spain. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfill their potential.
Experienced Financial Analyst with very good command of English, both verbal and written. Analytical and have excellent attention to detail. You should have a passion for data and be quick to learn new concepts.
We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to every department's achievements. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the teams.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer, therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of month - end management information for Polish and Group Entities.
- Preparation of various reports together with comments.
- Cost control, verification of allocation of costs to cost centres.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations.
- Input to the UK accounting system, which will require tight cooperation with UK Finance Team.
- Assistance with preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts.
- Tight cooperation with accounting team.
- Active participation in process improvements and ad-hoc projects.
Required skills and experience Qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience in accounting/finance department.
- Experience in Big4 or other audit company of at least 3 years will be an advantage.
- ACCA / CIMA qualification – completed or in progress will be an advantage.
- Very good English.
- Very good computer skills, including MS Office and especially MS Excel.
- Enthusiasm for data analytics and impressive numeric skills.
- Attention to detail and quality, outstanding skills for grasping complex concepts.
- Ability to be proactive in delivering high quality customer service, work under pressure and also independently if required.
- Willingness to challenge status quo and a strong sense of accountability, eagerness to meet challenging deadlines.
- Open-minded personality, ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- Great team of international, full of energy, supportive experts.
- Stable conditions on employment contract and competitive salary.
- Comfortable office in the centre of Warsaw.
- Inimitable work atmosphere.
- Fresh fruit every week.
- Access to lower prices of medical care and sport cards.
- Integration events, Christmas gifts.