Data Management Specialist
ABOUT THIS JOB
Global Snapshots is a Nielsen solution that provides access to market data from all over the world helping Nielsen’s clients to make strategic decisions on international market entry, acquisitions and new product development. Snapshots are quick (5-10 days) turn-around deliveries.
Global Snapshot Client Liaison is the key operational contact for clients and Nielsen countries worldwide, working on the design and management of the production and delivery of the multi-country ad hoc reports. Client Liaison ensures the reports optimally combine client needs and existing data sources.
- Provide services which meet client needs
- Advise clients and commercial team on how Ad Hoc reports including multiple country information can best be set up and delivered
- Act as a key touchpoint both externally (for the client) and internally with responsibility for proactive communication and transparency on issues, service enhancements, technology updates etc.
- Coordinate data orders to local contact points in different Nielsen countries and production of the Snapshot reports
- Coordinate report production with the offshore production team for reports that are offshored
- Work on process and service improvement to bring efficiency, productivity and flexibility in the global snapshot team
- Support clients and commercial team on the correct escalation and resolution of day to day queries, new business opportunities and on technical requirements
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re the first to identify and find out what the client needs are. You are technology savvy, like manipulating data and working in Excel comes naturally to you. You can handle multiple projects at the same time cooperating with stakeholders in different locations.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of databases, ability to question and manipulate data
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (will be tested during the recruitment process)
- Proven client-facing skills in representing complex operational processes in a simple and open manner
- Ability to build relationships across countries and cultures to establish a network
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to track the status of Ad Hoc reports production
- Fluency in English, German would be a plus