Data Analyst with Hungarian
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The job of a Data Analyst is our entry level role. You do not need previous experience or economic background to join us. Your motivation and curiosity can be sufficient. We will provide you with extensive training, which will prepare you for your daily tasks.
As a Data Analyst,
- You may receive the annual gross salary between 46 000 to 52 000 PLN,
- You will also be entitled to a bonus scheme (details depending on the exact position) and additional benefits that we offer to all Refinitiv employees.
YOUR DAILY TASKS:
Data is the heart of our company and we need you to keep our heart healthy. Our clients: financial institutions, banks, corporations, rely on the quality and timeliness of the information we provide them via our products. You are the first person that collects and verifies the data which our clients use. Depending on the team you will work with specific type financial statements or financial instruments e.g. bonds, funds, corporate actions, economic indicators and many more. We will support you in selecting the right team depending on your skills and aptitude. On a daily basis, your job will be about:
- Collecting, processing and verifying specific financial information; text-based or number-based data
- Doing research on financial information
- Working with large databases (maintaining, updating, improving)
On top of that, you will take part in additional projects to stimulate your ambitions of an early professional and let you develop your career.
- Very good knowledge of English and at least intermediate knowledge of Hungarian
- Motivation to start a career in finance
- Attention to details because you will work with a high volume of data and information
- Good prioritization skills because you will need to manage different tasks
- Curiosity to learn because we want you to stay and grow with our company
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment and additional bonus plan
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- A range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects
- Buddy’s support during your first months in the company and thorough onboarding program to get you prepared for daily work
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sports teams to join
- Extra 5% of your salary to invest in funds and secure your future
- Two additional days off for voluntary and social jobs
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities