Deputy Team Leader in FX Operations
Your field of responsibility
In FX Corporate & Prime Team be responsible for managing pre-settlements of booked cash flows and post-settlements activities. You will analyze data on settlements, confirm economic details of transactions and release confirmed payments. In everyday tasks you will deal with post settlements reconciliations and controlling tasks to assure trades have been processed properly. In the team we interact with clients and other Credit Suisse teams in order to resolve issues, clarify outstanding trades, confirm trades and cashflows.
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this position, you will act as a Deputy of Team Leader in order to ensure support and management of the team as well as take part in strategic projects.
Your future colleagues
The team is within the Global Operations team. Our work is a combination of team and individual work – we support each other, discuss open matters and ways to resolve issues, we split work among team members and at the same time we need to have time for individual work to complete assigned tasks. We value team work, collaboration, communication and being open. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your new employer
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in financial area
- Proven experience in Team leader or deputy team leader position
- Delivering business value and productivity – Taking accountability for organising and delivering work to maximize business value for clients and business partners, establishing what can be delivered and viability of solutions
- Analytical approach - A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources
- Attention to details, solid numerical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team-player attitude
- Ability to manage work under pressure, following standards and requirements
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives