Junior Product Owner
The Junior Product Owner will help to prioritize which Digital Capability our Product Development Org will develop. He/She will support the product owner to break down our Capabilities/Epics into features, stories to be developed based on their value. The role of Jr. Product Owner will work directly with the Chief Product Owner for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). He/She will act as a liaison between the business team(s) and the Product Development Excellence team. With a core concentration on advancing the PLM roadmap, the Jr. Product Owner will work directly with both parties to coordinate future work, clarify requirements, report on maturity of current projects and track metrics/KPIs. This role will assist the product owner to ensure all elements of the PLM roadmap are on track.
What will your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing all PD tools requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Please upload your CV in English
- Experience with either Windchill or Creo CAD of 5+ years
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in independently delivering on projects objectives
- Good understanding of Global Change Process
- Knowledge of Thing Worx - Navigate, Google data studio, Cadence will be a great asset
- Nice to have knowledge of CI, 6Sigma, and lean process
- Knowledge of Application Tools: IBM Rational, ServiceNow
- Part and Object Management, Change Management, Association Management, Structure Management, Document management, Variant Management, Integration with ERP, Integration with CAD (Creo).
- Strong thought leadership, team player, flexibility in adapting to constantly changing business task/project priorities.