CEE Pensions Focal
The CEE pension Focal is responsible for the operation and execution of end-to-end processes – and related control activities – of all Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution plans in the CEE countries. The CEE pension focal is part of the EMEA Pension team and will be working in a global environment (IBM).
The CEE pension focal will work closely together with Pension funds, local HR management/CFO, Boards, Payroll, Finance, Benefits Administrators, actuarians as well as with other IBM functions on matters involving legal compliance, employee relations, employee communication and financial reporting related to the pension programs.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Pension Benefit Management activities for all Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution plans (pension plans) in CEE – including separation/retirement/death
- Special fund related Defined Benefit plans
- Senior plans
- Pension plan seminars
- Implementation and execution of Pension plans and design changes
- Communication of Pension plans
- Resolution of exceptions and escalations
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.Requirements:
- English language skills – written and verbal
- Good negotiation skills, ability to hold difficult conversations
- Ability to work with numbers in an accurate way with attention to details
- Ability to work independently with a personal drive
- Teaming with existing local & global (regional) HR team
- Client focus
- Pension/Benefit background
- Ability to read and understand legal text
- Financial basics
Inne oferty pracy