Junior Accountant with English
- Processing invoices
- Being part of a new team that is build up in Wroclaw to support and further develop the financial management processes of the CS fund administration in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Ireland.
- Run a key set of periodic reporting, procedures (in particular processing of invoices) and controls (including SOX) to ensure the accuracy and validity of the payments and fee flows.
- Experience in a fund servicing company or with an auditor company would be an asset.
- VBA and SQL would be an additional asset
- Opportunity to be part of a newly deployed team. Room for creativity, process improvement and re-engineering as a good career development platform.
- Job contract
- Contract of Employment in well-known multicultural company
- Additional benefits
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Is highly motivated and has the ability to work under pressure with high level of attention to detail and a very good organization of work.
- Is able to execute many assignments in quick and efficient manner.
- Is a strong team player who can easily collaborate within the team and with different stakeholders.
- Has excellent command of English (written and verbal).
- Good experience in Microsoft programs (Excel)
Inne oferty pracy