Junior CAD Designer
About this opportunity
Working as CAD Designer you will be creating the digital treatment plans for our clients in Europe from a technical, clinical and administrative point of view.
You will have a chance using the most advanced Invisalign® technology as well as have the opportunity to help our customers improve their smile and dental health.
In this role, you will…
- Creating digital treatment plans, tracking and analyzing prescriptions provided by the doctor (dentist), using our exclusive Clincheck software.
- Creating a high quality product that will provide the clinical effect expected by our patients, following the clinical instructions received from our dentist
In this role, you’ll get
- Friendly enviroment to work with CAD-CAM and 3D software
- A great onboarding process and continious training
- Fully paid training
- Great growing opportunities
- Basic salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
In this role, you’ll need …
- Digital skills, for working with computer tools
- Great interest in new technologies.
- Good communication skills
- B1 English skills , any other European language will be valued