- manage and coordinate the accounting department,
- keep accounting books in accordance with the Accounting Act and the Group's accounting policy,
- supervise the submission of reports to the NBP and the Central Statistical Office,
- cooperate with tax authorities, banks and auditors,
- calculate and prepare tax declarations (CIT, VAT, WHT, other local taxes),
- responsibility for the process of monthly and annual closing of the books.
- work in a stable company with an established position on the market,
- benefit package (private medical care, multisport card, Christmas bonus, holidays, etc.),
- the opportunity to gain valuable experience and development in the company's structures,
- development in the structures of a large manufacturing company.
- at least 5 years of experience in working in a similar position,
- experience in a large company belonging to an international Group will be an advantage,
- fluent knowledge of English – min. B2 level,
- knowledge of MS Office, including very good knowledge of Excel,
- ability to think analytically and solve problems effectively,
- very good, practical knowledge of tax issues.
Inne oferty pracy